If you have a dog that annoys the whole neighborhood with its nuisance barking, you may have already spent some time searching for that magical solution, and finally come across some websites that offer citronella collars for dogs as the most humane anti-bark collar. and cash. He finds it all sounds too good to be true and wonders if it’s just another empty promise and trick to get his hard-earned money. I agree that we should spend some time researching before spending a dollar, especially online.
These are the advantages why you should consider buying a citronella collar:
1. The Citronella Dog Collar uses a natural citronella spray to stop dogs barking, making it one of the safest anti-bark collars on the market today.
2. Since citronella spray is safe for our dog, this collar is also a very humane way to prevent the dog from getting too naked.
3. According to the scientific study conducted at the Cornell School of Veterinary Medicine Animal Behavior Clinic, the citronella dog collar was 88% effective in reducing crouching or excessive barking, while the dog shock collar was 44% effective. % effective in stopping or reducing dog barking.
4. When the bark detection unit detects your dog barking, it automatically emits a stream of citronella, ensuring that the most important aspect of dog writing and correction is met: timing.
5. Many models of citronella collars can be activated remotely, making it well suited to correcting many other problem behaviors in dogs, such as jumping on visitors, digging, chewing, running away, and many more.
Here are the cons why you might want to reconsider your decision:
1. If used too often, our dog might eventually get used to the smell of citronella.
2. We need to buy additional citronella refills, which increases the total cost.
3. The citronella collar for dogs only works if our dog is wearing the collar.
4. Some users reported mechanical issues with the drive
When all this is said, it is clear that the benefits offered by this collar are great and the disadvantages are minor and can be easily overcome by implementing a good training plan.